Appointment Type: Permanent
OTC - Trilingual
Order to Cash Trilingual Analyst
- Manage multiple customer accounts for debt collection efforts.
- Ensure compliance with all Global Collection policies and procedures with emphasis to address any local specifics and requirements as needed.
- Achieving individual monthly cash targets
- Proactive Customer relationship building, continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Ensure compliance with collections policies and procedures.
- 1-2 collections OTC experience (cash operations, credit knowledge can be an asset).
- Student or graduated of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Advanced English level.
- Advanced Portuguese level.
- Intermediate Excel level.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans - along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BASS Americas SA (CR12)
British American Tobacco